Epson DS-730N Network Color Document Scanner, 100-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Duplex Scanning
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Designed for ease and versatility the high-value DS-730N network document scanner delivers premium quality scans up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (1) at a peak daily duty cycle up to 4,500 sheets (2). Dedicated Quick Send buttons make it simple to scan and send files without a PC (3), while a built-in network (3) interface allows users to easily share files. Scan to online storage accounts (4), email and more. A 100-page ADF and color LCD ensure fast, easy scanning of business/ID cards, single sheets, folded pages (5) and more, while included TWAIN and ISIS drivers allow integration with existing document management systems. Plus, it’s backed by an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
1. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
2. Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 40 ppm and an assumed daily use time.
3. Requires EpsonNet Config or Epson Device Admin software download and configuration for setup.
4. With Epson Document Capture and Epson Scan 2 software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac.
5. Carrier sheet required. (Sold separately)
6. Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 40 ppm/80 ipm(1); 1-pass duplex scanning
Scan and send with one touch — three dedicated Quick Send buttons with registered presets allow users to scan and send without using a PC (3)
Built-in network interface for easy workgroup sharing — send scans to any computer on the network (3)
Designed for dependability — enhanced features including Paper Protection, Dirt Detection and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,500 sheets (2)
Scan to online storage accounts (4), email and more — scan directly to a network folder, FTP/FTPS and SharePoint
Easily scan stacks of documents — 100-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and color LCD display panel
Industry-leading service and support — 3-year limited warranty with Advance Exchange program, including free Next-Business-Day shipping (6)